Book Haul #1

This is kind of a super super late post. Lol yeah well not really kind of then. Anyway, I just wanted to share my first book haul before...I officially went crazy.

No really, I think I've gone gaga over hoarding books these days. Buying way more than I'm able to read (with me so busy with school work, sometimes I'm just too tired or have no time at all). Actually, I've started to love books again when I had to endure 3-4 hours of mind numbing free time before my next class starts. It would have been fine (and even fun) if I had a friend or two with me but schedules and school work make same break times or having the same classes together impossible or hard to get by for me and my friends. Anyway, so yeah for one whole term I became a loner. I drifted through our school corridors having no idea what to do with myself for the next 3 or 4 hours. I would go to our library and watch a movie but that still left a bit more time to burn. I would try to study and do some homework but that didn't really nearly occupy all of my free time without me getting bored immediately. Then on one fateful day, as I was looking through random stuff with my mom at this well known bookstore chain, I came upon two book covers in the bestselling young adult fiction section of the store. Their plots intrigued me enough so I picked them up along with my other purchases. And to just cut right to the chase, ever since then I didn't have to endure much of my long breaks (being alone all the time is still no fun) and my bag will always have at least one book inside it.

This new term I decided to fix my schedule so I'll have classes with little to no break times in between. I'm starting to regret that decision....I never thought I'd get to miss having long breaks. Lol.

Anywaaay, I think I've drifted far enough from the real point of this post. Sorry about that :) Now to the book haul I've been meaning to show you...

  •  Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Partials by Dan Wells
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare   
I got the Mortal Instruments boxed set on Christmas :)

These I actually got online. They're all secondhand but in really good condition so I'm happy about that :) Not to mention I've only payed like half the price or even lower than their original prices on stores. I scored on these ones for sure :))


So there you go :) This is only a small portion of what I've already accumulated since just after Christmas. I'll show you my second haul soon :) It's about 3 weeks worth of books I've collected, some I got secondhand online and some I bought new from the bookstore.Well, that's all for now. I've got a huge TBR pile to tend to :)) Wish me luck! Haha.


Cheerio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment