First post!

Hi there. So well this is my first post. Lol I won't make this long, I'll just give a brief introduction of myself and what to expect from this blog :)

Well first of all, thank you for giving my humble little blog the time of day! And for actually reading on till the end :)

My name is Gab, I'm currently a college student (who's currently also having second thoughts at the course she's taking) lol so yeah this is mostly a personal blog. I'm keeping it real here. I've made blogs before, and in vain haven't continued it for long after a few posts. I'm taking up Fashion Design and although I DO love fashion, I feel like it's not enough to make it my permanent career someday (a separate post for that one) haha.  

I have a real, fierce love for books. Lol and bargain books especially. I am in love with reading and getting to save money at the same time, I guess. My relatives always say I get it from my mom. We both love reading and collecting books, we're both mildly insomniac and we're both very opinionated. Haha not a bad way to go since I think my mom is one of the smartest, toughest and most independent people I know.

So yeah, I guess you'll get to know more of me on my next posts. Wish me luck though that I stick with this blog a little longer than I had from my previous ones. Because God knows I can be one lazy ass.

Cheerio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment